• All tickets are sold as general admission.
• The event assumes no liability for damages to personal property nor personal injuries obtained as a result of attending this event.
• Event is presented rain or shine to the best abilities of the promoter.
• No refunds, exchanges or rain checks given after July 31, 2020.
• One lawn chair allowed per person/per day.
• No chaise or tanning loungers, beach blankets, playpens or child wagons allowed. Strollers only please.
• Personal camp chairs and strollers are preferred.
• Shade umbrellas and chairs with awnings or sun shaders are allowed in back rows only.
• As with most all music festivals, no video cameras or recording devices of any kind allowed.
• No coolers, cans, bottles or outside food and beverages permitted through the gates.
• No bicycles, skateboards or beach type games allowed.
• Ticket holders acknowledge the required bag and pack inspections at the gate and within the park perimeters.
• Except for assistance service animals, no pets are permitted in the park or parking lots.
• Children 12 & under are admitted free.
Ticket holder hereby releases Bayfront Blues Festival Inc., the City of Duluth, the Artists, their respective owners, partners, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, agents and assigns (collectively, the Parties) from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property and from any and all claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever relating to this event. The Parties assume no responsibility and shall have no liability, including for negligence, for any injury, damage or loss to ticket holder’s person or property while on the premises. Ticket holder assumes all risk of damage and injury, and/or loss. Each of the Parties respectively reserve the right to refuse admission and to revoke the personal license this ticket grants at any time without refund of any portion of the ticket price for offensive conduct or failure to comply with the Parties' respective rules stated herein or applicable laws. This is a general admission, all-weather event presented to the best ability of the promoter. No refunds or exchanges after 7-31-20.