• All tickets are sold as general admission.
• Children 12 & under are admitted free. Continuous adult supervision required.
• The event assumes no liability for damages to personal property nor personal injuries.
• Event is presented rain or shine to the best ability of the promoter.
• No refunds or exchanges after July 31, 2024. See refund page on our website for conditions.
• Personal camp chairs are preferable for adults. Strollers for young children.
• No chaise or tanning loungers, beach blankets, playpens or child pull wagons allowed.
• Shade umbrellas, high-back chairs and chairs with awnings or sun shaders are allowed in back rows only.
• No coolers, cans, bottles or outside food and beverages permitted through the gates.
• No bicycles, skateboards or beach type games allowed inside the park. Bike locking corral located at front gate.
• Ticket holders acknowledge the required bag and pack inspections at the gate and within the park.
• Except for certified assistance service animals, no pets are permitted in the park or Bayfront parking lots.
This event uses anti-counterfeit, proprietary ticket stock. Digital tickets are never used and none will be sent to you by either email or text. In addition, Bayfront Blues Festival does not use any third party ticket services and is not obligated to honor tickets not purchased directly from the festival. Tickets are usually mailed within ten days of receipt of order and mailed via USPS, signature confirmation. All ticket orders placed after 7/31/24 will be left at our front gate “Will-Call” window for customer pick-up.
• Our festival accepts CASH, PERSONAL CHECKS, CREDIT and DEBIT CARDS for all purchases. ATM's are also available on site.
Ticket holder hereby releases Bayfront Blues Festival Inc., the City of Duluth, the Artists, their respective owners, partners, affiliated companies, officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, agents and assigns (collectively, the Parties) from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property and from any and all claims or causes of action of any kind whatsoever relating to this event. The Parties assume no responsibility and shall have no liability, including for negligence, for any injury, damage or loss to ticket holder’s person or property while on the premises. Ticket holder assumes all risk of damage and injury, and/or loss. Each of the Parties respectively reserve the right to refuse admission and to revoke the personal license this ticket grants at any time without refund of any portion of the ticket price for disruptive conduct or failure to comply with the Parties' respective rules stated herein or applicable laws. This is a general admission, all-weather event presented to the best ability of the promoter. No exchanges after 7-31-24.